'Dancing With The Stars' season 15 to feature All-Stars
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The casting for this fall's season 15 of "Dancing With The Stars" will hold a new twist: the lineup will be made up of All-Stars.
After the season 14 finale on Tuesday night, some people weighed in on who they would like to see return to the ballroom.
"I think Carson Kressley was just hysterical. I would love to see him back," said pro dancer Cheryl Burke.
Other familiar names that were mentioned included Joey Fatone, Melissa Rycroft, Kirstie Alley, Mel B and Hines Ward. Season 13 champ J.R. Martinez said he would consider returning to the show if asked.
"I definitely would consider it. I would not say no. Of course I miss the dance floor. I miss having the opportunity to go out there and entertain everybody," said Martinez.
Singer Brandy, who competed on season 11, said she would be interested in coming back.
"I would love to go back. I definitely would. I want my shot at that trophy again. That would be awesome," said Brandy.
The new cast won't be revealed for a few more months.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge 23 min ago
- London attack: Suspect's friend questioned 45 min ago
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy 1 min ago
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)