'Dancing With The Stars' season 15 to feature All-Stars
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The casting for this fall's season 15 of "Dancing With The Stars" will hold a new twist: the lineup will be made up of All-Stars.
After the season 14 finale on Tuesday night, some people weighed in on who they would like to see return to the ballroom.
"I think Carson Kressley was just hysterical. I would love to see him back," said pro dancer Cheryl Burke.
Other familiar names that were mentioned included Joey Fatone, Melissa Rycroft, Kirstie Alley, Mel B and Hines Ward. Season 13 champ J.R. Martinez said he would consider returning to the show if asked.
"I definitely would consider it. I would not say no. Of course I miss the dance floor. I miss having the opportunity to go out there and entertain everybody," said Martinez.
Singer Brandy, who competed on season 11, said she would be interested in coming back.
"I would love to go back. I definitely would. I want my shot at that trophy again. That would be awesome," said Brandy.
The new cast won't be revealed for a few more months.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands 20 min ago
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people 1 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video