'Piranha 3DD' delivers everything in its title
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- 'Piranha 3DD's' title explains everything you'll see in this sequel. There are piranhas and well, you know.
This time out, those flesh-eating fish somehow made their way to a popular summer attraction called the Big Wet Water Park.
The film's director arrived to its Hollywood premiere on Tuesday night with a piranha pillow. Co-star David Koechner came with a promise for ticket buyers.
"Yes, they'll see bare breasts, if they're so inclined ... as implied by the title - so subtly," Koechner said.
And don't forget David Hasselhoff. He's in the picture, too, along with Ving Rhames.
"Piranha 3DD" is rated "R." It opens in theaters and On Demand on Friday.
If you see the film, look for a Hasselhoff music video at the end.
movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- Suspect killed inside Alhambra PD station
- Purse found in search for missing woman in IE
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Laguna Beach sexual assault suspect sought
- Calif. unemployment rate falls to 9 percent
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Conn. commuter trains collide, 60 injured
- abcnews: Plane crash sole survivor breaks silence
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' movie review