'Piranha 3DD' delivers everything in its title
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- 'Piranha 3DD's' title explains everything you'll see in this sequel. There are piranhas and well, you know.
This time out, those flesh-eating fish somehow made their way to a popular summer attraction called the Big Wet Water Park.
The film's director arrived to its Hollywood premiere on Tuesday night with a piranha pillow. Co-star David Koechner came with a promise for ticket buyers.
"Yes, they'll see bare breasts, if they're so inclined ... as implied by the title - so subtly," Koechner said.
And don't forget David Hasselhoff. He's in the picture, too, along with Ving Rhames.
"Piranha 3DD" is rated "R." It opens in theaters and On Demand on Friday.
If you see the film, look for a Hasselhoff music video at the end.
movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Oklahoma tornadoes level homes, kill man
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested