'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars' Sabrina Bryan, Louis Van Amstel talk return
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel are one of 13 couples taking the stage Monday night for the all-star edition of "Dancing With The Stars." Bryan was voted into the cast by the fans.
"It's definitely a huge honor to be voted onto the all-star season for that thirteenth spot," said Bryan. "But at the same time, I think once Monday comes and those lights come on and they call action, it's kind of anyone's game again!"
Bryan danced with Mark Ballas back in season five. He'll take the floor this season with Bristol Palin. Van Amstel has had many partners over the years, including one who is a favorite of Bryan's.
"I mean, Kelly Osbourne is like, an iconic journey that's happened through 'Dancing With The Stars,'" she said. "And he pulled this amazing flower from her. So for me, I already was excited when I first found out, and since then I've gone back and looked at his other routines and it's like, yes!"
Bryan is anxious to learn several dances she never got the chance to perform during her first time on the show: The Argentine tango, the waltz and the samba. But there's once dance Van Amstel is looking forward to re-doing: The foxtrot. It was the dance that Bryan went out with during her elimination week.
"There's this little sentimental pressure," he said. "I'm looking forward to that. That is really the redemption dance."
The viewers wanted to see Bryan and Van Amstel back on the show. Now we'll see if they take them all the way to a mirror ball victory.
The season premiere of "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" edition kicks off Monday night at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 55 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role