'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars' elimination night: Pamela Anderson 1st to go home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Pamela Anderson and partner Tristan MacManus were the first couple on "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" to see the ballroom lights dim on their shot at the mirror ball trophy.
Anderson was at the bottom of the judges' leaderboard and that meant it was up to the viewers to save her. They did not.
Anderson skipped out of doing any interviews after her elimination on Tuesday.
"She's definitely disappointed. I mean, we both are," MacManus said.
MacManus admits they didn't rehearse as much as they could have. They tried, but time just got away from them.
"Maybe the time, the nerves, the intensity of what we were doing, maybe (it) just didn't pan out the way we wanted it to, unfortunately," he said.
Despite being in the middle of the pack with their judges' scores, a former "Dancing With The Stars" champion found himself in the bottom two. Season 2 champ Drew Lachey and his partner, Anna Trebunskaya, barely survived elimination. He's already looking ahead to next week's Jive.
"I'm going to do everything in my power to make it the best Jive that I've ever possibly done and the best Jive this dance floor has ever seen," Lachey said. "I don't care if I have to literally bleed on this floor. It is going to be the best Jive I can possibly, possibly do."
The competition is ready to go for broke, too.
"That means that we can't slack each week," said Apolo Anton Ohno. "We have to come every single time, give it our all. We've got to bring it."
"The season is so strong and so many talents, wow," said Helio Castroneves. "I'm relieved, to be honest, that I can do (another) week and keep going."
"We are all here and we are not playing games," Sabrina Bryan said. "The trophy is more sparkly than ever this season. They made a special "All-Star" trophy and everyone's going for it."
Justin Bieber and Pitbull performed Tuesday night.
On Monday night, the 12 remaining teams will dance either the Quickstep or the Jive.See photos of Justin Bieber and Pitbull light up the 'DWTS' ballroom
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)