'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars' elimination night: Pamela Anderson 1st to go home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Pamela Anderson and partner Tristan MacManus were the first couple on "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" to see the ballroom lights dim on their shot at the mirror ball trophy.
Anderson was at the bottom of the judges' leaderboard and that meant it was up to the viewers to save her. They did not.
Anderson skipped out of doing any interviews after her elimination on Tuesday.
"She's definitely disappointed. I mean, we both are," MacManus said.
MacManus admits they didn't rehearse as much as they could have. They tried, but time just got away from them.
"Maybe the time, the nerves, the intensity of what we were doing, maybe (it) just didn't pan out the way we wanted it to, unfortunately," he said.
Despite being in the middle of the pack with their judges' scores, a former "Dancing With The Stars" champion found himself in the bottom two. Season 2 champ Drew Lachey and his partner, Anna Trebunskaya, barely survived elimination. He's already looking ahead to next week's Jive.
"I'm going to do everything in my power to make it the best Jive that I've ever possibly done and the best Jive this dance floor has ever seen," Lachey said. "I don't care if I have to literally bleed on this floor. It is going to be the best Jive I can possibly, possibly do."
The competition is ready to go for broke, too.
"That means that we can't slack each week," said Apolo Anton Ohno. "We have to come every single time, give it our all. We've got to bring it."
"The season is so strong and so many talents, wow," said Helio Castroneves. "I'm relieved, to be honest, that I can do (another) week and keep going."
"We are all here and we are not playing games," Sabrina Bryan said. "The trophy is more sparkly than ever this season. They made a special "All-Star" trophy and everyone's going for it."
Justin Bieber and Pitbull performed Tuesday night.
On Monday night, the 12 remaining teams will dance either the Quickstep or the Jive.See photos of Justin Bieber and Pitbull light up the 'DWTS' ballroom
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 25 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 41 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 21 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 36 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2