'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars': Sabrina Bryan Quicksteps her way to first place
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- With a score of 26 out of 30, Sabrina Bryan and partner Louis van Amstel Quickstepped their way to the top of the judges' leaderboard Monday night on "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars."
It was an especially big deal for the dancing pro.
"First time in 15 seasons," he said about landing on top, "so thank you for that, Miss Bryan."
A half point behind in second place was Gilles Marini and his partner, Peta Murgatroyd. You couldn't tell Marini was dancing injured, but during an interview, he dropped his drawers to show how his leg was strategically bandaged.
Joey Fatone butted in to show, well, his rear. This is a competition after all. And in this week's competition, Shawn Johnson and partner Derek Hough came in third with the judges.
"It's a step up from last week, so I'm happy," she said.
Apolo Anton Ohno and partner Karina Smirnoff were half a point behind in fourth place, followed by Melissa Rycroft and her partner, Tony Dovolani. Right behind them was Helio Castroneves with partner Chelsie Hightower.
"He came out, he nailed every single thing on the live performance and I couldn't have been happier with this job," Smirnoff said of Ohno.
Then, there was a three-way tie for seventh: Emmitt Smith with Cheryl Burke, Drew Lachey with Anna Trebunskaya and Joey Fatone with Kym Johnson. They all got 22.5 points.
Soap star Kelly Monaco and partner Val Chmerkovskiy got 22 points for 10th place.
Kirstie Alley and her partner, Maksim Chmerkovksiy, landed second to last for the second week in a row.
Bristol Palin and partner Mark Ballas were at the bottom.
Palin's mother, former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, seemed to like her "Redneck Woman" routine, even if the judges did not.
"I think she's a redneck woman, too. We both are," Palin said about herself and her mother. "It was a fun night. Who cares what the judges' scores are?"
The second couple will be eliminated Tuesday night.See photos of all the action in Week 2 of 'Dancing With The Stars: All Stars'
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2