Joey Fatone samples your family recipes on 'My Family Recipe Rocks'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Even though Joey Fatone was eliminated from "Dancing With The Stars: All Stars" Tuesday night, he's one to always look at the bright side of life.
"That's my motto, have fun with it," said Joey.
Joey may not be competing anymore, but his dance card is full. He has his own show called "My Family Recipe Rocks" on the Live Well Network.
"It was just a great idea. Go into people's homes, watch them cook," said Joey. "It's not like it's a chef, we don't have like these food 'money shots' where everything's all pretty and stuff -- it's 'Let's go in your house, see what these people are doing that have been handed down generation to generation,' maybe or something that they whipped up at home for their kids."
Is Joey more of a chef or an eater?
"Hm. I know you love your food, you're probably more of an eater. But you are a good cook too," said Joey's "Dancing With the Stars" partner Kym Johnson.
"Look at me. Of course I love eating," said Fatone. "It's the best gig you could ever have. I go to people's homes and I eat their food and I go, 'That was great! See ya!'"
And this weekend, you'll see a couple familiar faces "dishing" with Joey: His "Dancing partner, Kym Johnson, and On the Red Carpet Host Rachel Smith.
Joey and Rachel learned his Australian partner may be a whiz on the dance floor, but not in the kitchen.
"A biscuit in a can? Seriously?" says Kym on the show.
You can watch that episode Saturday night at 9 p.m. on the Live Well Network.
abc, television, food, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 13 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 7 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault 51 min ago
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 5 min ago
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty 19 min ago
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs 50 min ago
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices...
50 min ago