Melissa Rycroft injured during 'Dancing With The Stars' rehearsal
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" contestant Melissa Rycroft is recovering after being injured during rehearsal.
The reality TV star was injured while practicing for Monday night's group number. She was taken to the hospital Sunday, but has since been released.
Rycroft was diagnosed with a disc herniation at the C4-C5 level of her cervical spine, according to ABC spokesman Danielle Valparaiso.
She was scheduled to perform Monday, when four couples take the dance floor, but due to her injury, it was not yet known if she will dance. The decision will be made at show time, Valparaiso said.
On Tuesday, the remaining four will perform. No one will be eliminated until next week.See photos of Tuesday's result show in Week 4 of "Dancing With The Stars: All Stars"
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, hollywood wrap
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break