Jane Levy talks teenage drama in 'Fun Size'
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In "Fun Size," Jane Levy stars with Victoria Justice as best friends who get invited to the biggest Halloween party of the year.
"Your teenage years are a special time. There's a lot going on," said Levy. "You feel everything so deeply and I think that this movie touches on a lot of important things that happen during your teenage years."
Levy also explores the teenage years in the second season of the sitcom "Suburgatory."
Whether she's working on the small screen, or in the movies, Levy's in demand.
"She's a terrific actress. The part she plays in this movie as April is very different than her part on 'Suburgatory,'" said "Fun Size" director Josh Schwartz. "She was literally the first person who read for us for any part for the movie. We started casting and the first person who walked in was Jane Levy. As soon as she sat down, I said 'Who is this girl? She has to be a part of this movie.'"
"Fun Size" hits theatres Friday.
movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 21 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 45 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble 33 min ago
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry 9 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)