'Dancing With The Stars: All Stars': Sabrina Bryan, Apolo Ohno earn first perfect scores
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An emotional Rumba by Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel on Monday night's "Dancing With The Stars: All Stars" secured the first perfect score of the season.
"I have no words for it, really. I can't explain it," Van Amstel said. "It was just magical. It was like I was dancing with her for years."
Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff also got triple 10s for their touching Viennese Waltz.
Overall, the judges' scores from last week - since no one was eliminated - and this week put Bryan and Van Amstel on top with 88.5 out of 90. Ohno and Smirnoff were second with 86.5.
Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani were in third after their Viennese Waltz got them a nearly perfect 29.5. Combined with their score last week, they hold 86 points.
In fourth place for the two weeks of dance was Shawn Johnson and her ice-pack wearing partner, Derek Hough.
"I have a bulging disc in my vertebrae and it just decided to become inflamed today," Hough said. "It's OK."
A disappointed Gilles Marini is not OK being in fifth place.
"I worked 19 hours a day, every day, this week for that result," Marini said.
In sixth place were Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke.
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy were in seventh, but they did win two bonus points for their group dance performance.
In last place with 78.5 points were Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy. She said she was physically and mentally exhausted.
One more couple will be eliminated Tuesday night.See photos of all the dances Monday in Week 6 of "Dancing With The Stars: All Stars"
celebrity, abc, dancing with the stars, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians
- Entire Newport Beach Little League suspended
35 min ago