'Dancing With The Stars' cast gets special visit from girl with disorder
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The competitors on "Dancing With The Stars" may be striving to perfect their steps, but their real focus is on the fans. The stars got a special visit this week from a young girl dealing with a rare genetic disorder.
After seven years and 14 1/2 seasons, the show has earned a legion of loyal followers. One of them is 7-year-old Tori Scott.
Tori has spent most of her life dealing with neurofibromatosis. But she doesn't let that slow her down. Tori has her own website, torigaga.com, and every week she becomes a "judge" for her favorite show.
"She has her own show and she rates the dancers," said contestant Kirstie Alley. "She records her critiques of the dancers and why she gives them the scores."
Tori got the VIP treatment this week at the show, thanks to Ricki Lake. She took pictures with her favorite stars and added many names to her autograph book.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Gorman brush fire near full containment 12 min ago
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation 31 min ago
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 15 min ago
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report