'Dancing With The Stars' cast gets special visit from girl with disorder
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The competitors on "Dancing With The Stars" may be striving to perfect their steps, but their real focus is on the fans. The stars got a special visit this week from a young girl dealing with a rare genetic disorder.
After seven years and 14 1/2 seasons, the show has earned a legion of loyal followers. One of them is 7-year-old Tori Scott.
Tori has spent most of her life dealing with neurofibromatosis. But she doesn't let that slow her down. Tori has her own website, torigaga.com, and every week she becomes a "judge" for her favorite show.
"She has her own show and she rates the dancers," said contestant Kirstie Alley. "She records her critiques of the dancers and why she gives them the scores."
Tori got the VIP treatment this week at the show, thanks to Ricki Lake. She took pictures with her favorite stars and added many names to her autograph book.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 40 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 2 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis