'Dancing With The Stars' cast gets special visit from girl with disorder
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The competitors on "Dancing With The Stars" may be striving to perfect their steps, but their real focus is on the fans. The stars got a special visit this week from a young girl dealing with a rare genetic disorder.
After seven years and 14 1/2 seasons, the show has earned a legion of loyal followers. One of them is 7-year-old Tori Scott.
Tori has spent most of her life dealing with neurofibromatosis. But she doesn't let that slow her down. Tori has her own website, torigaga.com, and every week she becomes a "judge" for her favorite show.
"She has her own show and she rates the dancers," said contestant Kirstie Alley. "She records her critiques of the dancers and why she gives them the scores."
Tori got the VIP treatment this week at the show, thanks to Ricki Lake. She took pictures with her favorite stars and added many names to her autograph book.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous'
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood
- Compton big rig crash leaves woman dead 23 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
4 min ago