'Dancing With The Stars' cast gets special visit from girl with disorder
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The competitors on "Dancing With The Stars" may be striving to perfect their steps, but their real focus is on the fans. The stars got a special visit this week from a young girl dealing with a rare genetic disorder.
After seven years and 14 1/2 seasons, the show has earned a legion of loyal followers. One of them is 7-year-old Tori Scott.
Tori has spent most of her life dealing with neurofibromatosis. But she doesn't let that slow her down. Tori has her own website, torigaga.com, and every week she becomes a "judge" for her favorite show.
"She has her own show and she rates the dancers," said contestant Kirstie Alley. "She records her critiques of the dancers and why she gives them the scores."
Tori got the VIP treatment this week at the show, thanks to Ricki Lake. She took pictures with her favorite stars and added many names to her autograph book.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW 18 min ago
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 5 1 min ago
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons