'Nashville' stars talk show's success, what's coming up
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The stars of "Nashville" flew into town over the weekend to be a part of PaleyFest. The annual event, now in its 30th year, celebrates television.
Connie Britton's "Rayna James" has been through all the misery of a good country song. She'd love a little break from the bad.
"The poor woman has suffered enough. But I do love the way that she suffers. She sort of takes the hard knocks and I think she goes through it with a lot of grace," said Britton.
Hayden Panettiere confesses to some disrobing moments in future episodes. She loves being on the show and she really loves all the musical success.
"When you go and look at iTunes and you see that 'Nashville's' soundtrack is No. 1 on iTunes, it's like too good to be true," said Panettiere.
Charles Esten feels the same way about all that's happened for him. But he says he's been blessed with interesting roles for years.
"I married Kelly Bundy on the final 'Married with Children.' I was Murphy Brown's secretary, you know, I was a Klingon. So I've had a great, great stretch here," said Esten.
The creator of "Nasvhille" says you can expect more real country stars to appear and expect "Gunnar" to get some company to get over the grief of his brother's death.
"There's a new character introduced in a few episodes time, played by Chris Carmack, who kind of tries to shake Gunnar up a bit, takes him out of that sad space and into some new adventures," said Sam Palladio, who plays Gunnar.
television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 1 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term
- Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons