'Dancing With The Stars': Lisa Vanderpump talks show nerves
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lisa Vanderpump is used to cameras and the spotlight; she's an original cast member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
But this reality star and Beverly Hills business woman has taken on the challenge of "Dancing With The Stars."
"The whole thing is totally strange, so right from the beginning I was literally like, 'Oh my gosh, left, right,' so putting the whole thing together has been a challenge in itself, but that's what it is supposed to be," she said.
Vanderpump is partnered with a dancing newcomer Gleb Savchenko. Savchenko says Vanderpump will grace the dancefloor with her beauty this season, and hinted he may have a bit of a crush on his dance partner.
"I'm flattered because I'm really old enough to be his mother," Vanderpump said.
Savchenko says he has great chemistry with Vanderpump, and that caused one problem in the beginning of their relationship. Vanderpump's pup, Jiggy, may have been a little territorial at first, but Savchenko says Jiggy is warming up to him.
"It's better," Savchenko said. "He was very jealous of me."
Jiggy's nerves have calmed, but what about Vanderpump's?
"I think from one to 10, on Monday it will be about 11," she said.
The new season of "Dancing With The Stars" premieres Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
abc, dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians