'Body of Proof' stars discuss gory details
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Since the ABC drama "Body of Proof" is centered around a medical examiner's office, the cast has seen more than their fair share of fake blood.
The show's stars, Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan, are more than just intrigued.
"I did four autopsies in real life, they actually let me perform the last one, which was great, so I am not grossed out by stuff like that," Delaney said.
Ryan also said there's been blood on her hands.
"One of my favorite things that I got to do was dissect lungs," she said. "They were real pig lungs."
Delaney event went as far as to describe it as "fun."
"I think about it like Halloween, when you put your hand in spaghetti, that's what it feels like to me," she said.
Delaney said watching real autopsies and seeing inside the body has made her want to live a healthier life.
As for Ryan: "I want more blood, more guts, I want to touch everything. I love it," she said.
television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 58 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz 50 min ago
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges 52 min ago
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies 54 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot