'Body of Proof' stars discuss gory details
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Since the ABC drama "Body of Proof" is centered around a medical examiner's office, the cast has seen more than their fair share of fake blood.
The show's stars, Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan, are more than just intrigued.
"I did four autopsies in real life, they actually let me perform the last one, which was great, so I am not grossed out by stuff like that," Delaney said.
Ryan also said there's been blood on her hands.
"One of my favorite things that I got to do was dissect lungs," she said. "They were real pig lungs."
Delaney event went as far as to describe it as "fun."
"I think about it like Halloween, when you put your hand in spaghetti, that's what it feels like to me," she said.
Delaney said watching real autopsies and seeing inside the body has made her want to live a healthier life.
As for Ryan: "I want more blood, more guts, I want to touch everything. I love it," she said.
television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 26 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
35 min ago