'Dancing With The Stars': Couples look ahead to new routines
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All 12 couples on "Dancing With The Stars" will compete again Monday. This week, they will tackle new dances, performing a Jive, Quickstep or Jazz routine. They'll also face the season's first elimination.
With one round of dancing under their belts, season 16's twelve new celebrities now have a better idea of what they will face each week.
Disney channel star Zendaya Coleman topped the judges' scoreboard last week with her contemporary routine. Now she's just looking ahead.
"I think I have more confidence," she said. "Now it's about the hard work."
Andy Dick says he just wanted to get that first dance out of the way and he's moving into different dance territory.
"We're going to go a little darker, twisted," he said.
The action starts at 8 p.m. Monday on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour