'Dancing With The Stars': Couples look ahead to new routines
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All 12 couples on "Dancing With The Stars" will compete again Monday. This week, they will tackle new dances, performing a Jive, Quickstep or Jazz routine. They'll also face the season's first elimination.
With one round of dancing under their belts, season 16's twelve new celebrities now have a better idea of what they will face each week.
Disney channel star Zendaya Coleman topped the judges' scoreboard last week with her contemporary routine. Now she's just looking ahead.
"I think I have more confidence," she said. "Now it's about the hard work."
Andy Dick says he just wanted to get that first dance out of the way and he's moving into different dance territory.
"We're going to go a little darker, twisted," he said.
The action starts at 8 p.m. Monday on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials 32 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 45 min ago
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment 17 min ago
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut 14 min ago
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis
- Doonya offers Bollywood-inspired workout
29 min ago