'Dancing With The Stars': Couples look ahead to new routines
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All 12 couples on "Dancing With The Stars" will compete again Monday. This week, they will tackle new dances, performing a Jive, Quickstep or Jazz routine. They'll also face the season's first elimination.
With one round of dancing under their belts, season 16's twelve new celebrities now have a better idea of what they will face each week.
Disney channel star Zendaya Coleman topped the judges' scoreboard last week with her contemporary routine. Now she's just looking ahead.
"I think I have more confidence," she said. "Now it's about the hard work."
Andy Dick says he just wanted to get that first dance out of the way and he's moving into different dance territory.
"We're going to go a little darker, twisted," he said.
The action starts at 8 p.m. Monday on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots 44 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report