'General Hospital' star Ingo Rademacher up for challenge on 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- "Dancing With The Stars" contestant Ingo Rademacher is always up for a challenge, whether acting on "General Hospital," paddleboard racing or wrestling with his kids.
On Saturday morning, Rademacher took part in a paddleboard race just off Mother's Beach in Marina Del Rey. He competed in the Malibu 2 Marina championship and placed third, and then he went right back to rehearsals with partner Kym Johnson.
Rademacher is always "all in," and now, he can cross contemporary dancing off his bucket list. He's ready for whatever else Johnson wants to dish out.
"Whatever she throws at me, I just go, 'OK, that's what we're doing.' Then that's what we're doing," Rademacher said.
Johnson is thrilled with her partner's dare-devilish ways, but it may mean these two have to be a little extra cautious.
"You know what, the bone break, I think we're done with that. I'm all taped up," Rademacher said.
Injuries and all, Rademacher is ready to step out for round two.
"We did a little bit of Quickstep already, and it was confusing. It's like where the dyslexia comes in," Rademacher said. "You do a swoosh and a kick and a what? This is craziness."
Rademacher will be returning as his daytime TV alter ego Jasper Jax, and he's bringing with him another fan favorite: Vanessa Marcil. It's all part of the "General Hospital" 50th anniversary celebration.
dancing with the stars, abc, television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 44 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...