'General Hospital' star Ingo Rademacher up for challenge on 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- "Dancing With The Stars" contestant Ingo Rademacher is always up for a challenge, whether acting on "General Hospital," paddleboard racing or wrestling with his kids.
On Saturday morning, Rademacher took part in a paddleboard race just off Mother's Beach in Marina Del Rey. He competed in the Malibu 2 Marina championship and placed third, and then he went right back to rehearsals with partner Kym Johnson.
Rademacher is always "all in," and now, he can cross contemporary dancing off his bucket list. He's ready for whatever else Johnson wants to dish out.
"Whatever she throws at me, I just go, 'OK, that's what we're doing.' Then that's what we're doing," Rademacher said.
Johnson is thrilled with her partner's dare-devilish ways, but it may mean these two have to be a little extra cautious.
"You know what, the bone break, I think we're done with that. I'm all taped up," Rademacher said.
Injuries and all, Rademacher is ready to step out for round two.
"We did a little bit of Quickstep already, and it was confusing. It's like where the dyslexia comes in," Rademacher said. "You do a swoosh and a kick and a what? This is craziness."
Rademacher will be returning as his daytime TV alter ego Jasper Jax, and he's bringing with him another fan favorite: Vanessa Marcil. It's all part of the "General Hospital" 50th anniversary celebration.
dancing with the stars, abc, television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Covina shooting: Adult, 4-year-old girl hurt 26 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found 52 min ago
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Banksy's 'Flower Girl' auctioned off at $209K
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)