'Dancing With The Stars': Andy Dick's old sitcom cast cheers him on
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There was a reunion on the set of "Dancing With The Stars" Monday night. Comedian Andy Dick's old co-stars from the TV sitcom "Less than Perfect" all showed up to let him know they are in his corner all the way.
"We love Andy and he is doing so well," said actress Sara Rue. "We've seen him in good times and not so good times, and this seems to be a really good time for him and so we all want to come out and support and encourage that because we love that Andy so much."
The show's been off the air since 2006, but the cast remains as tight as ever.
"I think the four years we spent together as a cast was really incredible one, I know it was for me, and I feel like it was for everybody else," actor Zachary Levi said. "Andy has a really special place in our hearts for many reasons and we have seen him go through some really tough times."
Dick said it did make him a little nervous to see his old friends in the audience, but he's felt their support for years.
"I kind of put those guys through hell and they were always trying to lift me up, and they did a lot, all of them," Dick said.
"Andy has some very special friends here and we are all very supportive," actor Patrick John Warburton said.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 13 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 42 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest 59 min ago
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis 36 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
31 min ago