'Dancing With The Stars' elimination: Wynonna Judd goes home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Wynonna Judd and Andy Dick were on the chopping block on elimination night Tuesday on "Dancing With The Stars."
When the final name was called, it was the country music star who was the second celebrity to get out of dodge. Judd and her partner, Tony Dovolani, were eliminated.
"I've loved every minute of doing this and I know that this is not where I belong," Judd said. "I knew that coming into it. I didn't know how fabulous this one was going to be as a teacher. He's changed my life. But you know what? For all those people who've never done something they're afraid of, I've faced one of my biggest fears."
Judd first faced the Cha Cha in Week 1, then she took on the Quickstep and finally the Samba.
"I wanted to be better, but you know what? I jumped in the deep end and it was over my head, but at least I did it," Judd said.
She had a partner who was with her every step of the way.
"Within the first 30 seconds, I loved her," Dovolani said. "She touched my heart right from the beginning. She knew this was going to be a challenge, but we knew we were going to have a good time the entire way trying."
Next week, the remaining contestants will try dance routines based on the best year of their lives.
"It's going to be a special moment," said Kellie Pickler's partner, Derek Hough. "It's going to be a first, I'll tell you that."
Aly Raisman said it was easy for her to choose when, because 2012 was the year she went to the Olympics.
Judd shared some final thoughts before her departure.
"You know, I've failed and succeeded so many times in 30 years," she said. "I'm used to being completely flattened, kicked, and I keep getting back up."
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 19 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 53 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks