'How to Live w/ Parents' features TV veterans
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In "How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)," Brad Garrett and Elizabeth Perkins see their free-spirited lives turned upside down when their grown daughter moves back in with them.
"I think the roles have been reversed. We're very immature, and she's very together," Perkins said.
Sarah Chalke plays their uptight daughter, and the two veterans also share many scenes with Rachel Eggleston, who plays their granddaughter.
Perkins says she definitely sees herself in her character, Elaine.
"I can be a little outrageous. I can be very outspoken. I can say what's on my mind," Perkins said.
Perkins also said she relates because her kids are around the same age is Chalke's character.
"The thought of them moving back full time is a little overwhelming," Perkins said. "You get to a certain age where you do start enjoying the empty nest. You enjoy the freedom of running around the house naked, and we put in the time."
"It's fun to be able to have a marriage where you're very much into each other later in life, and it's kind of our time," Garrett added.
"How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)" airs Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. on ABC7.
television, abc, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 35 min ago
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer 45 min ago
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics 30 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Photos: 'Modern Family' home selling for $2.35M
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)