'How to Live w/ Parents' features TV veterans
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In "How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)," Brad Garrett and Elizabeth Perkins see their free-spirited lives turned upside down when their grown daughter moves back in with them.
"I think the roles have been reversed. We're very immature, and she's very together," Perkins said.
Sarah Chalke plays their uptight daughter, and the two veterans also share many scenes with Rachel Eggleston, who plays their granddaughter.
Perkins says she definitely sees herself in her character, Elaine.
"I can be a little outrageous. I can be very outspoken. I can say what's on my mind," Perkins said.
Perkins also said she relates because her kids are around the same age is Chalke's character.
"The thought of them moving back full time is a little overwhelming," Perkins said. "You get to a certain age where you do start enjoying the empty nest. You enjoy the freedom of running around the house naked, and we put in the time."
"It's fun to be able to have a marriage where you're very much into each other later in life, and it's kind of our time," Garrett added.
"How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)" airs Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. on ABC7.
television, abc, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Fast food workers protest, demand $15 an hour 3 min ago
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner 34 min ago
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple 23 min ago
- Idaho school bus crash: 1 child killed, 4 hurt 48 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Manhattan Toy Quixel baby rattles recalled
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' official trailer
- Holiday headache triggers to watch out for
23 min ago