'Dancing With The Stars': Zendaya Coleman dedicates first 10s of season to Boston
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- This week's challenge on "Dancing With The Stars" included the stars and their partners for a moment performing the same moves at the same time, opposite two pros.
Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy got two 10s - the first of the season - and one nine for their Argentine Tango.
"I want to dedicate these 10s to everybody in Boston," said Chmerkovskiy, referring to the fatal Boston Marathon explosions Monday. "Honestly, this is a difficult show to be part of right now and I just hope we're doing something special for everybody."
Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough Foxtrotted to second place with 27 points. She, like the rest of the contestants, had her mind on the incident in Boston.
"I really don't feel like tonight was about us," Pickler said. "It really was helping people escape what was going on and it's unfortunate, it really is."
Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff Jived their way to third with 26 points.
A point behind them were Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas. Raisman is from Boston.
"Boston, I think, is the greatest city in the world," she said. "They're amazing and I know that they will come together."
In fifth place were Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd with their triple eights.
Tied for sixth with triple sevens were actor Ingo Rademacher and boxer Victor Ortiz.
Tied for last with triple sixes were comedians D.L. Hughley and Andy Dick.
Due to the tragedy in Boston, it was an emotional and heartfelt evening at "Dancing." On Tuesday, night one more couple will go home.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows 29 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million 48 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions