'Dancing With The Stars': Week 6 welcomes Stevie Wonder
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The music of the legendary Stevie Wonder will bring some sunshine to the dance floor on Week 6 of "Dancing With The Stars."
"Stevie, that's my man," said Mark Ballas. "I grew up listening to Stevie as a kid. My house was just Stevie, Michael and Prince, that's all I would listen to growing up. So I'm excited."
The Stevie Wonder tribute marks the 50th anniversary of the star's first No. 1 song.
While Andy Dick was hoping to dance to "Superstition" with partner Sharna Burgess, the two will instead groove to "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours."
The first night of Week 6 will feature more dancing than usual. There will be team dances on top of the individual dances. That means Dick will be able to dance to "Superstition" as part of Team Samba. Team Paso has "Higher Ground."
With all right couples having to learn two routines this week, it's been a very rough week -- especially on their feet. And if their feet could talk, oh the stories they would tell.
"'Help me!' No, 'Where are my Jordans!'" said Zendaya Coleman.
Country music star Kellie Pickler may be a sweetheart, but her feet are not nearly as nice right about now.
"If my feet had mouths, and they could talk, hmmm, what's a clean [word], ouch? That's a nice way of putting it," she said.
But aside from the achy feet, what might really stop some of the dancers from taking home the coveted mirror ball trophy?
Sean Lowe says his weakness is too much thinking and not enough being in the moment.
"My weakness right now is I think through everything," he said. "I have to stop thinking and I have to be with the music and that'll put me on time and the emotion will come, so I just need to stop thinking."
"General Hospital" star Ingo Rademacher says sometimes, he just gets lazy.
"I get a little bit lazy sometimes, even though I show up and I put in the hours," he said. "Sometimes I want to go, 'Let's just go home for the day.' And I got to remind myself that you just got to keep going."
"Dancing With The Stars" takes to the floor starting at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 42 min ago
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks