'Dancing With The Stars' elimination: Andy Dick sent home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ingo Rademacher and Andy Dick landed in the bottom two on "Dancing With The Stars" Tuesday night. In the end, Dick was sent home.
Dick never made it to the upper half of the judges' leaderboard, but he still made it all the way to three weeks shy of the finale.
"This has been the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," Dick said.
He first took on the Foxtrot, next came his Jazz routine. He followed that with the Cha Cha, then got his best score for the elegant Viennese Waltz. Dick brought drama and fun to his Paso Doble, but fun was his signature, from the Samba to the Rumba.
"He's a beautiful person right down to the core of his soul and all you have to do is spend time with him to know that," said Dick's partner, Sharna Burgess.
Dick won't win the Mirror Ball Trophy, but he still feels victorious.
"This has revitalized my career, to say the least, but I'm more interested in how it's revitalized me as a person. I feel alive again," he said.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke