'Dancing With The Stars': Celebs to perform 2 routines in Week 8
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The pressure is on for the six remaining celebrities on "Dancing With The Stars."
As if it isn't tough enough to learn one full new routine each week, they will really be challenged Monday night. Each couple will perform two full routines.
In the first round, each of the six remaining couples will perform solo. That will be a traditional ballroom dance in a style they've not yet done.
In the second round, the couples will dance as part of a trio. The third member of their routine will feature an eliminated pro or a troupe member.
From trios to side-by-side challenges, week after week, the producers have been tossing different twists at the couples. For those who remain, one important element of their training is a can-do attitude.
"Can't isn't in the dictionary. Anybody can dance," said Sean Lowe's partner, Peta Murgatroyd.
Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff will dance Paso Doble with Cheryl Burke. It's also Paso Doble for Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough, who'll be joined by Tristan MacManus.
Lowe and Murgatroyd dance Jazz with Sharna Burgess.
Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy will Salsa with Gleb Savchenko.
The assignment is Jive for Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas, who will pair with Henry Byalikov.
The action starts at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 35 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 23 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal 41 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis