'Dancing With The Stars': Celebs to perform 2 routines in Week 8
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The pressure is on for the six remaining celebrities on "Dancing With The Stars."
As if it isn't tough enough to learn one full new routine each week, they will really be challenged Monday night. Each couple will perform two full routines.
In the first round, each of the six remaining couples will perform solo. That will be a traditional ballroom dance in a style they've not yet done.
In the second round, the couples will dance as part of a trio. The third member of their routine will feature an eliminated pro or a troupe member.
From trios to side-by-side challenges, week after week, the producers have been tossing different twists at the couples. For those who remain, one important element of their training is a can-do attitude.
"Can't isn't in the dictionary. Anybody can dance," said Sean Lowe's partner, Peta Murgatroyd.
Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff will dance Paso Doble with Cheryl Burke. It's also Paso Doble for Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough, who'll be joined by Tristan MacManus.
Lowe and Murgatroyd dance Jazz with Sharna Burgess.
Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy will Salsa with Gleb Savchenko.
The assignment is Jive for Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas, who will pair with Henry Byalikov.
The action starts at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 39 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence 18 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 1 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 56 min ago
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...