'Dancing With The Stars': Zendaya Coleman gets 10-10-10 for sassy Salsa
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Monday night on "Dancing With The Stars," viewers saw a Salsa one judge called "sizzling" and all three judges called a "10."
Zendaya Coleman and her partners shook the Salsa to capture the season's first perfect score. She also scored 28 for the Foxtrot. They danced to the top of the judges' leaderboard with 58 points.
In second place this week with 56 points for their two dances were Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas. The judges were impressed.
"They've been really, really supportive throughout the season, so I'm really, really thankful that they always give me something positive," she said.
Head judge Len Goodman was furious with the Paso Doble trio number featuring Kellie Pickler. He gave it a seven. The other judges gave it a 10. The couple landed in third place.
"That completely caught me off-guard tonight," said Pickler's partner, Derek Hough. "I was pretty shocked."
In fourth place were Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff. They also had a Paso Doble trio.
"I am so proud of him," Smirnoff said.
Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson scored triple eights twice for a fifth-place finish.
"I was super stoked that we got through almost perfect with the steps in both of the dances," Rademacher said.
Not so super stoked was Sean Lowe, who scored triple seven twice, which was good enough for last place.
"I would love one more chance to show everyone that I'm actually a better dancer that what I showed tonight," he said.
One more celebrity goes home Tuesday night.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book