'Dancing With The Stars' semifinals: 4 of 5 couples earn triple 10s
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas scored a perfect 30 for their Rumba on "Dancing With The Stars" Monday night. They came back with 29 more points for their Afro-Jazz number, tying for first place.
"We're so happy," Raisman said. "Right now, I just really want to make it to the finals, so keeping my fingers crossed."
Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff got triple 10s for their Argentine Tango and 29 more for their Lindy Hop routine.
For the football star, it felt like a touchdown.
"It was crazy, man!" he said.
Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough also got a perfect score for their Argentine Tango and 28 more for their Flamenco.
Zendaya Coleman and her partner began with 25 for the Quickstep and ended with a perfect 30 for their Hip-Hop routine. Still, it was for fourth place.
"My main focus is obviously to get to the finals," she said. "I try not to think about it all that much because you think about that, you stress out, you worry."
Not worried are Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson, even though they suspect their last-place finish will send them home.
"I'm still going to be smiling, it's not going to be like, 'Oh my God, we got voted off,'" Rademacher said.
Another couple will be eliminated Tuesday. While the judges' scores are close, the viewer votes are the weekly wild card, so anything is possible.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 5 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family 33 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago