'Dancing With The Stars' elimination: Ingo Rademacher voted off
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- "Dancing With The Stars" celebrated its 300th episode Tuesday night. It also served as an unofficial going away party for the latest eliminated star - soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher.
Rademacher and partner Kym Johnson were eliminated in the semifinals. On Monday, the duo received a 24 out of 30 for their Samba and 27 of 30 for their Charleston.
The actor said he knew it was his time to go.
"My knees are shot from all the Jiving and all the Charlestoning [sic]," he said. "I don't think I could have done another week."
Johnson said she was proud of her partner and that they had a lot of fun along the way.
"He did an amazing job," she said.
Disney star Zendaya Coleman and her partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, survived elimination.
The show hosted a party to mark the episode milestone, inviting contestants from its past and present.
"It blesses so many people. It's one of those experiences that you will never forget," said singer Brandy, who appeared in Season 11.
The remaining four couples will face off in the final Monday.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations 29 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing 13 min ago
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)