'Dancing With The Stars' elimination: Ingo Rademacher voted off
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- "Dancing With The Stars" celebrated its 300th episode Tuesday night. It also served as an unofficial going away party for the latest eliminated star - soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher.
Rademacher and partner Kym Johnson were eliminated in the semifinals. On Monday, the duo received a 24 out of 30 for their Samba and 27 of 30 for their Charleston.
The actor said he knew it was his time to go.
"My knees are shot from all the Jiving and all the Charlestoning [sic]," he said. "I don't think I could have done another week."
Johnson said she was proud of her partner and that they had a lot of fun along the way.
"He did an amazing job," she said.
Disney star Zendaya Coleman and her partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, survived elimination.
The show hosted a party to mark the episode milestone, inviting contestants from its past and present.
"It blesses so many people. It's one of those experiences that you will never forget," said singer Brandy, who appeared in Season 11.
The remaining four couples will face off in the final Monday.
dancing with the stars, television, celebrity, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search 3 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Ex-assemblyman arrested for domestic violence
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall 34 min ago
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting 28 min ago
- Plane sent satellite signal for hrs -official 15 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says