'Hangover Part III' stars talk how film franchise changed their lives
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An intervention gone wrong sets the stage for the final film in "The Hangover" series. While this one takes on a darker tone, there are still plenty of moments aimed at making you laugh.
"The sound of it, without sounding too corny, makes me feel so good inside as a human being. It just does. It's just fun to hear," said Zach Galifianakis.
The cast has had fun making all three "Hangover" movies, and it has changed all of their lives.
"The impact on our lives and our careers can't be overstated," said Ed Helms. "Our public profile just went through the roof and suddenly it gave us the freedom to pursue other projects that we might not have been able to otherwise and we made some great friends."
Bradley Cooper said it also provides economic stability.
"It provided a stability that, you know, you can only dream of when you decide to be an actor. The last thing you think is that you'll ever be financially secure in any way," said Cooper.
Ken Jeong's world also changed dramatically after he appeared in the first "Hangover."
"The moment Mr. Chow jumped out naked in the trunk, it changed my life from black and white to technicolor. It just changed everything," said Jeong. "I still go home genuinely stunned at what's going on."
"The Hangover Part III" opens Thursday. Don't miss the closing credits.
movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)