Kevin Hart takes fans on comedic journey around the world
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Comedian Kevin Hart is letting us in on what it's like to hit the road all over the world and make people laugh along the way.
He's the force behind the new documentary, "Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain." Hart takes fans on a comedic journey.
The film follows the actor on the world's biggest stages, where he delivers his no holds barred routine to thousands of fans across the country and around the world. I asked him how it feels to get a big laugh from the audience.
"Words can't describe it. You're passing the test," said Hart. "You're holding your breath and you're talking...and once you hear that roar, [breathes out] 'Let me relax now. They get it. They get me. They came and laughed. It's gonna be good.'"
The film went into theaters July 3, a nice 33rd birthday present for the comedian.
"I've been around and doing comedy for 16 years now, so within my craft, within my field of entertainment, I am old," said Hart. "I am becoming wise beyond my years, because I know what I want and what I don't want."
And when it comes to comedy, Hart is fearless. I asked him what he's afraid of.
"I am afraid of letting my kids down. That is the one true fear that I have. Right now, my kids love their father and I'm Superman," said Hart.
"Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain" is, not surprisingly, rated R.
celebrity, movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital 58 min ago
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 3 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist 3 min ago
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'