A Speeding Ferrari Crashes on PCH
MALIBU -- As fast as it was going, there wasn't much left of an expensive car that hit a power pole Tuesday morning in Malibu, California.
The driver of a red Ferrari Enzo lost control of the exotic car at extremely high speed, and the vehicle disintegrated after hitting the pole.
The driver was able to flee, and police are still looking for him.
His passenger suffered a cut lip.
As for the car -- which was worth as much as $1 million -- the engine ended up in the highway, and the rest of it was several hundred yards away.
Pacific Coast Highway was shut down for more than two hours.
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 11 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)