Tatsu, The Newest Addition At Six Flags Magic Mountain
Valencia, May 11, 2006 (KABC) -- Six Flag Magic Mountain is now the home of "Tatsu" the tallest, fastest, longest flying coaster on Earth. It's goes 62mph and flips you upside down four times.
Tatsu, is a custom built rollercoaster that was exclusively designed for Six Flags Magic Mountain, producing a one-of-a-kind experience that sends riders through the Park's distinct mountainous terrain.
Total flight time for this dare devil of a ride is 3.5 minutes. After the very first drop which is 111 feet you then have to look forward to a record breaking 124 ft. pretzel loop at 62 mph.
The three sleek trains were specially designed to carry thrity-two passengers flying four abreast. The safety systems consist of computer controlled fail-safe air brakes and the trains are padded with over the shoulder harnesses and ankle restraints.
This new species of fear opens to the public Saturday, May 13th.
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition 56 min ago
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
19 min ago