Bar fight victim dies from injuries
CYPRESS (KABC) -- A man involved in a bar fight on St. Patrick's Day died from his injuries on Tuesday.
Cypress Police said they received a fight call at Breakers Bar on the 4300 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Authorities said the victim was hit on the head with a pool cue during the fight and was unconscious.
Paramedics revived the victim and took him to a local hospital, where doctors put him on life support.
He died from his injuries on Tuesday.
Detectives contacted the suspect at home, who agreed to turn himself in.
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees