Another dead beat dad arrested
SAN CLEMENTE (KABC) -- Los Angeles County's 10 Most Wanted list of so-called "deadbeat dads" appears to be working.
The county's program uses wanted posters similar to the FBI's Most Wanted list.
Authorities said Tuesday a fourth man was arrested for child support payments. Officials arrested James Nickerson at his home in San Clemente. He allegedly owes more than $412,000 in child support.
A deadbeat dad who owed more back child support than anyone else in L.A. County was arrested two weeks ago after three years on the run.
Abdoul Sesay, who allegedly owed $427,000 in child support, was arrested at a Marina Del Rey apartment.
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested 46 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 32 min ago
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City 11 min ago
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour