Another dead beat dad arrested
SAN CLEMENTE (KABC) -- Los Angeles County's 10 Most Wanted list of so-called "deadbeat dads" appears to be working.
The county's program uses wanted posters similar to the FBI's Most Wanted list.
Authorities said Tuesday a fourth man was arrested for child support payments. Officials arrested James Nickerson at his home in San Clemente. He allegedly owes more than $412,000 in child support.
A deadbeat dad who owed more back child support than anyone else in L.A. County was arrested two weeks ago after three years on the run.
Abdoul Sesay, who allegedly owed $427,000 in child support, was arrested at a Marina Del Rey apartment.
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology 41 min ago
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut