Fire damages Rosemead apt. building
ROSEMEAD (KABC) -- A fire damaged a two-story apartment building in Rosemead Friday morning.
The fire broke out in a building on the 8700 block of Valley Boulevard around 8:15 a.m. It started in a garage and moved all the way up to an attic. Firefighters worked quickly and had it out within 30 minutes. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Click here for more headlines from ABC7 Eyewitness News
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card 57 min ago
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 3 min ago
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA surveillance has saved lives - Obama
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
42 min ago