Fire damages Rosemead apt. building
ROSEMEAD (KABC) -- A fire damaged a two-story apartment building in Rosemead Friday morning.
The fire broke out in a building on the 8700 block of Valley Boulevard around 8:15 a.m. It started in a garage and moved all the way up to an attic. Firefighters worked quickly and had it out within 30 minutes. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Click here for more headlines from ABC7 Eyewitness News
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)