Fire damages Rosemead apt. building
ROSEMEAD (KABC) -- A fire damaged a two-story apartment building in Rosemead Friday morning.
The fire broke out in a building on the 8700 block of Valley Boulevard around 8:15 a.m. It started in a garage and moved all the way up to an attic. Firefighters worked quickly and had it out within 30 minutes. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Click here for more headlines from ABC7 Eyewitness News
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street 12 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere