High-speed chase comes to an end
A woman is under arrest after leading police on a high-speed pursuit across three Southern California counties.
It all started in Anaheim, where police say the woman was getting a car from a rental agency. While the paperwork was being processed, they say she took the keys and took off.
The chase passed through Eastern L.A. County at very high speeds, frequently topping 100 miles per hour. It continued into San Diego County, where near Camp Pendleton the woman finally pulled over and surrendered.
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 3 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 20 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured 59 min ago
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest 37 min ago
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis 14 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
9 min ago