Church shooting suspect goes to court
GRANADA HILLS -- The man accused of shooting three people at a Granada Hills church carnival heads to court Tuesday to enter a plea during his arraignment.
Fernando Diaz, Jr., 33, faces attempted murder and other charges.
Diaz open fire at Saint John Baptist de la Salle Church last month, injuring his ex-girlfriend and two other people before bystanders tackled him and held him until police arrived.
Diaz was on parole at the time and should not have had a gun.
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain 26 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate 10 min ago