Panel fed up with downtown project delay
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The panel overseeing the $3 billion Grand Avenue project downtown is fed up with construction delays.
It turned down the developers' request to push back construction for another eight months. The developers say they are having a hard time getting construction loans.
The panel did grant them a 60 day delay.
The Grand Avenue project, across from Disney Hall, would include a hotel, shopping center and condo towers designed by Frank Gehry.
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail 42 min ago
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 28 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
15 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
34 min ago