Whitmer coach faces charges for DUI, threatening officer
An area teacher is facing charges after allegedly threatening to shoot a police officer. JoJuan Armour was pulled over for DUI on West Sylvania Avenue earlier this week.
According to court documents, Armour allegedly threatened to shoot the officer who stopped him in the chest if given the chance and potentially harm the officer's family.
Armour is a former pro-football player and an assistant coach at Whitmer. The school district says he's been suspended and plans to resign.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 56 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 2 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis