Nominate your favorite business for BBB Torch Awards
The annual BBB Torch Award celebration to be held on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 will mark the 10th anniversary of Torch Awards recognizing area businesses and charities for their exemplary, ethical business practices. Send in your nomination for your favorite business or nominate your own business to win one of these prestigious awards.
Awards are presented to business in small, medium, large, and the new extra large categories. Awards are also presented to non-profits. In celebration of the Torch Awards 10th anniversary, this event will include special recognition of past Torch Award recipients and the introduction of the new Torch Award Student Scholarship.
Nomination deadline is September 2. CLICK HERE for a nomination form.
Please send them to:
7668 Kings Pointe Rd
Toledo, OH 43617
Or fax to 419-578-6001 ATTN: Marilyn Levine, Foundation Director
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants