Teen killed in crash on South Ave. in Toledo
TOLEDO, Ohio -- A teenager is dead after a late night crash. It happened just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday night along South Avenue near Highland Park.
Investigators say the car was rear-ended, lost control, and slammed into a light pole.
Deshyren Koonce, 17, was killed. Two other people in the car survived, as did everyone in the car that caused the crash.
Police say the people in the two cars allegedly knew each other.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants