Teen killed in crash on South Ave. in Toledo
TOLEDO, Ohio -- A teenager is dead after a late night crash. It happened just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday night along South Avenue near Highland Park.
Investigators say the car was rear-ended, lost control, and slammed into a light pole.
Deshyren Koonce, 17, was killed. Two other people in the car survived, as did everyone in the car that caused the crash.
Police say the people in the two cars allegedly knew each other.
The crash is still under investigation.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role