Teen killed in crash on South Ave. in Toledo
TOLEDO, Ohio -- A teenager is dead after a late night crash. It happened just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday night along South Avenue near Highland Park.
Investigators say the car was rear-ended, lost control, and slammed into a light pole.
Deshyren Koonce, 17, was killed. Two other people in the car survived, as did everyone in the car that caused the crash.
Police say the people in the two cars allegedly knew each other.
The crash is still under investigation.
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 29 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged elder abuse
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Aug. trial set for Ohio man in kidnap case
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- Baby bath seats recalled due to drowning fear
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)