Pedestrian struck on N. Detroit in early morning accident
TOLEDO, Ohio -- A person was hit by a vehicle early Sunday morning on North Detroit near Pasadena Boulevard.
Police say the victim was rushed to Mercy St. Vincent's with head injuries. There is no word on his condition at this time.
Police are still investigating but say alcohol does not appear to be a factor.
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 1 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered 50 min ago
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Pasadena teen gets new family for holidays
18 min ago