Fire destroys student apartments near Adrian College
Firefighters were called to a fire Monday afternoon at Orchard Apartments, adjacent to the Adrian College campus in Michigan.
People on scene say 13 students and two faculty members lived in the building. They are all accounted for, and there were no injuries.
However, the building was basically destroyed. The apartments are not owned by Adrian College, but the college says they will provide housing and even replace school books for the students.
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot may exceed $400 million
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered 50 min ago
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Pasadena teen gets new family for holidays
18 min ago