Man shot while filming amateur movie in Toledo
Toledo police say a man was shot while shooting an amateur movie scene! It happened on the 4000 block of 289th Street.
According to a police report, Tracci King, 21, was hit in the leg after his friend picked up a real gun instead of a prop.
Police say King was uploading footage onto a computer when Randy Schimmel unknowingly picked up the loaded gun and pulled the trigger.
The shooting is being classified as "accidental." No arrests were made.
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 4 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead 12 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis