Man shot while filming amateur movie in Toledo
Toledo police say a man was shot while shooting an amateur movie scene! It happened on the 4000 block of 289th Street.
According to a police report, Tracci King, 21, was hit in the leg after his friend picked up a real gun instead of a prop.
Police say King was uploading footage onto a computer when Randy Schimmel unknowingly picked up the loaded gun and pulled the trigger.
The shooting is being classified as "accidental." No arrests were made.
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 45 min ago
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- Citibank in Tarzana robbed; suspects get away
- IE school, parents make push for crosswalk
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; people in water
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'