Cars among Dixon comptroller auction items
October 19, 2012 (DIXON, Ill.) -- More of former Dixon comptroller Rita Crundwell's belongings are going up for auction on Saturday.
The indicted comptroller accused of taking more than $53 million dollars in city funds since 1990.
Among the auction are several cars, including a $77,000 dollar Lexus convertible, $60,000 Hummer SUV, and two pickup trucks worth more than $65,000 apiece.
Bidding starts Saturday at 10 a.m. at Mensik Auto Auctions.
Sales of Crundwell's belongings have already brought in more than $6 million for Dixon.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 20 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43 25 min ago
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role