Cars among Dixon comptroller auction items
October 19, 2012 (DIXON, Ill.) -- More of former Dixon comptroller Rita Crundwell's belongings are going up for auction on Saturday.
The indicted comptroller accused of taking more than $53 million dollars in city funds since 1990.
Among the auction are several cars, including a $77,000 dollar Lexus convertible, $60,000 Hummer SUV, and two pickup trucks worth more than $65,000 apiece.
Bidding starts Saturday at 10 a.m. at Mensik Auto Auctions.
Sales of Crundwell's belongings have already brought in more than $6 million for Dixon.
- Malaysian official: Missing jet hijacked
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)