Cars among Dixon comptroller auction items
October 19, 2012 (DIXON, Ill.) -- More of former Dixon comptroller Rita Crundwell's belongings are going up for auction on Saturday.
The indicted comptroller accused of taking more than $53 million dollars in city funds since 1990.
Among the auction are several cars, including a $77,000 dollar Lexus convertible, $60,000 Hummer SUV, and two pickup trucks worth more than $65,000 apiece.
Bidding starts Saturday at 10 a.m. at Mensik Auto Auctions.
Sales of Crundwell's belongings have already brought in more than $6 million for Dixon.
- Body found near East Los Angeles College 18 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 56 min ago
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist 19 min ago
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes 38 min ago
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'