South Los Angeles man, 69, missing since Thursday
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities are looking for a 69-year-old man who went missing from his home in South Los Angeles Thursday.
Enrique Maese, known as Rick, has been missing since Thursday.
The 69-year-old was last seen on a bus bench near Normandie Avenue and 108th Street in South Los Angeles.
Maese suffers from short term memory loss. His family is concerned about his wellbeing.
He was last seen wearing faded blue jeans, a gray T-shirt, white high top Reebok tennis shows with black stripes, a black windbreaker and a black baseball cap with Clippers written on it. Maese has a black beard and a distinguishing mole on his face.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts was urged to contact Los Angeles County Sheriff's Missing Persons Unit at (323) 890-5500.
missing person, local
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- IE suspect found after escaping from police 4 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 5 min ago
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
58 min ago