Teen shot to death in Gary
July 11, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) -- A 17-year-old boy was shot and killed late Wednesday in northwest Indiana.
Joshua Passmore, 17, was pronounced dead just after midnight Thursday by the Lake County Coroner's Office.
Passmore, of the 1000-block of Burr in Gary, Ind., was shot in the 1500-block of Burr. He was pronounced dead at Methodist Hospital Northlake.
The coroner's office is calling the case a homicide.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis