Teen shot to death in Gary
July 11, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) -- A 17-year-old boy was shot and killed late Wednesday in northwest Indiana.
Joshua Passmore, 17, was pronounced dead just after midnight Thursday by the Lake County Coroner's Office.
Passmore, of the 1000-block of Burr in Gary, Ind., was shot in the 1500-block of Burr. He was pronounced dead at Methodist Hospital Northlake.
The coroner's office is calling the case a homicide.
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 46 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 36 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 21 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home 7 min ago
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder 25 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 15 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan 31 min ago
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months