4 Marines accused of double murder
Four Camp Pendleton Marines are in custody Tuesday morning, suspected of killing a fellow Marine and his wife.
One of the marines is already in custody in Riverside County, and Camp Pendleton will hand over the other three.
Authorities found the victims, Marine Sgt. Jan Pietrzak and his wife Quianna, bound, gagged and shot in their Winchester home on October 15.
Investigators say the killers tried to start a fire to destroy evidence and say the couple was most likely killed for financial gain.
- Get more local news headlines from the Inland Empire
- Have a news tip? Send your tips, video, or pictures
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)