Inland Empire News
Father killed, kids safe at Corona apartment
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for suspects who killed a Corona father Wednesday.
Police were called to a home on West Sixth Street at 5:37 a.m., where a body was found in unit 37, located on the first floor of Parkview Manor apartment complex.
According to Corona Police Lt. Jerry Rodriguez, a young female called 911 saying she and her younger brother were confronted by two male intruders in their home.
"Once we entered, we found a male inside his bedroom, deceased," Rodriguez said.
The victim has not yet been identified. Rodriguez said that the two children in the apartment, the 15-year-old caller and her younger brother, were not harmed.
According to the apartment complex's manager, the father and two children had lived there for about a year and a half.
The cause of death was not released. Anyone with information related to this case is urged to call the Corona Police Department at (951) 736-2334.
inland empire news, bob banfield
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case 6 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting 58 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
47 min ago